In order to enter the studio, you must be wearing a mask.
You must practice good social distancing, and arrive for your appointment alone.
All services must be APPOINTMENT ONLY (book tattoo by email, piercing by online scheduling)
You will be required to fill out a release form before receiving services.
Want to just shop ? Schedule that too! Want to just hang out ? No can do.
There is a maximum number of 6 people in the studio (including us).
If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to the Covid Virus – please do not put our staff and families at risk. Come back when you are 100%.
- You MUST schedule an appointment to enter the studio for piercing or tattooing.
- A digital waiver may be emailed to you prior to your scheduled appointment, and MUST be filled out prior to your arrival.
We at Indigo Skin Design have always put the health and safety of our clients and staff at the forefront of our operations. At this time, with the information available to us from County, State and World health organizations as our barometer, we are resuming only certain under mask procedures. That means : no Tongue piercings at this time.
Indigo Skin Design, the Gold Standard in the industry for health and safety will START with these requests to better protect our clientele and ourselves ;
- All procedures will be appointment only . No Walk In’s.
- Adult clients may only receive services while unaccompanied. And if additional accompaniment is required advance approval is necessary.
- Social distance and occupancy maximums will be enforced
- Masks are REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
- Clients are asked to reschedule in the event that they are symptomatic of colds, allergies, coughing, sneezing, runny nose etc.
- Clients are encouraged to sanitize their hands often
- Clients are asked to NOT use their personal electronic devices while in-studio
- Clients are asked to not shake hands, touch, fondle, slap, punch, or otherwise fold, spindle or mutilate one another while in-studio….again, social distance.
That is where we will start with the clients responsibility in the studio. The responsibility of the practitioners will be more rigorous to ensure the safety of all who enter our domain. With these protocols in place we hope to provide our clients with the safe procedure practices that they are accustomed to at Indigo.
It keeps YOU safe
Your LOVED ONES safe
Thank you for understanding.
Indigo Skin Design